Monday, September 22, 2008

Stories are coming

I'm beginning something I thought I never would. I am going to be posting my stories on Impermanent Insanity. I'm not sure how long I will do this. I will say, however, although I feel the story element is good, the writing and style leave a little to be desired ;)

For the upcoming NanoWriMo I thought about serializing a group of stories that could be read independently but still have the cohesiveness of a novel.

The plan is to have them up blogged here on this site. But, with kicking the ol' inner editor out and all, it may not look nice. Well, I could always blog about the writing day, or even include a snippit here and there.

If by any chance you like the stories and would like me to spend more time writing, I will humbly accept any donation one would bestow upon me.

I will remember the next time round ;)

No comments: