Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Alienus Tractus

They say that when you are in the throes of mental illness, when you are truly crazy, that you are unaware of what the reality of the situation really is. That you are totally immersed in and absorbed by irrationality and delusion. So that must indeed settle it then. I am not crazy, or mentally ill. Somewhat confused, possibly; for I live in two worlds, now. A KOINOS KOSMOS and an IDIOS KOSMOS, the shared reality and a personal reality. There are some that probably will think that when the IDIOS KOSMOS weights more heavily then you are crazy. I would like to say that is a possibility, but would also add that if your IDIOS KOSMOS is not in alignment with the KOINOS KOSMOS then you may not be balanced. You are missing part of the picture. You can't have your yin without your yan. I have a healthy dose of IDIOS KOSMOS and should be balanced, but I am not. There has been an assault on my faculties and for some reason, I am not in control as I used to be. There is Another; another me, that seeks to restore balance, but in doing so, has shaken the very fabric of my reality, and I would argue, the KOINOS KOSMOS as well, except for that it is still hidden, but in place. Occult. Waiting for the opportunity when its interest would be best served. This great delivering force, of which one particular science fiction writer referred to as VALIS, must have considered June 23, 2002 to be such an opportunity.

No comments: