Saturday, July 6, 2013

Where am I Going? Where have I Been?

I'm about to visit the Land of some very special People.I feel like I'm supposed to. One of the many suppose to's. I attempted this nearly four years ago and thought about it again two and a half years ago. I couldn't go through with it. It's not that I didn't want to, but I was afraid to. Would my life change once I went. Would my Destiny Manifest, or would it be all for naught? Perhaps neither. Just another step along the Path. Albeit a very, very important one. I'm not sure how they will receive me, if they will receive me. Will they know me? Do I know me? Will they remind me? Perhaps I don't want to know who I am, or was, and it's that reluctance that repels me from a Most Honorable People. Perhaps it will be for me and me alone.

Places shouldn't matter. I am Everywhere, and I am Nowhere. It's the Human Spirit and their respect for their Home that makes the Land Sacred.

Don't be led astray. Incorporate, but don't be enveloped. Stand Fast!

PJP

No comments: