Wednesday, July 17, 2013

To Whom can I Request Asylum?

If there were such an agency, terrestrial or not, would I even want to? Hell, I can't even be sure the agency(s) to which I would apply to aren't the ones actually interfering with my well being.

However, that being said, I wonder if the intelligence leaker Snowden will be granted asylum by Russia? I don't know enough about the situation to say much, other than I wonder if they would grant me asylum? Perhaps they could get their psychic program afloat again. Haha! Maybe, they are the ones interfering with me and not my own US government. And if not my own government, then who the hell am I seeking asylum from?

Perhaps the world governments should be a little more concerned with all that I have revealed in my short time. There is much, much more. The sooner the better for the planet, humans included. I know certain factions are monitoring my ramblings, and you should really contact me in an official capacity. I really do want to help.

No comments: