Tuesday, December 9, 2008

24 and other tales - Oh, btw, Here is a pic of me


While I've been gainfully unemployed I've had the opportunity to find time to watch whole several if not all seasons of certain series. It began with Alias last year (in which I completed the whole series. I am caught up with Lost, Battlestar Galactica, and 24.

The funny thing is, as far as I'm concerned,The show in which you would think someone would experience deja vu in, is so far the one that I haven't. And that show would be Lost. ((Major update. You may now disregard the last statement. I had my first real deja vu moment while watching Lost. It was the very last episode of Season 5 at the beginning of the episode when Jacob and his nemesis are speaking with each other on the beach.)) With all the metaphysical and other phenomenon occurring? But I have experienced deja vu with Alias and Battlestar Galactica, which I've already explained on another post.

I made it through the first 4 seasons of 24 with no deja vu experiences. The familiarity began occurring in the episode of season 5 in which President Logan was being implicated concerning the terrorist attacks. His wife, and Secret Serviceman Aaron. All that was too familiar.

In season 6 when President Charles Palmer began succumbing to the failed assassination attempt and the Vice President attempted to take over the presidency because he thought the nukes should have been deployed. Especially near the beginning of the season when the two mostly responsible for the assassination attempt had the Chief of Staff "Tom ?" tied up in another room to keep him quiet, for the time, anyhow.

What's all this leading to? Hell if I know. If I knew the endgame, I may not have set up my presence bantering about it. But then again, I might have something more useful to say, than all ...... this ..................................

No comments: