Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

I slept nearly all day. I hope that's not any indication of what all of 2008 will be.

I worked all Sunday night and decided to stay up all day Monday so I could go to bed early and get up early on Tuesday. You know, to write my new years resolutions, etc. And possibly begin the attack on my volumous projects. I woke first around 8 am and set the snooze for 90 minutes. Hit the snooze again, then finally ignored it altogether. Woke up at 3:30 pm but was inthused in a myriad of dreams. Finally woke up around 6pm. Been up since, but guess I'll take an ambien (sleep med) so I won't be up all night. Got things to do in morning.

Here's to waking up.

Happy New Year

1 comment:

Kappa no He said...

Happy New Year! Oh, man. How I would love to sleep an entire day. As it is I already take one to two naps (short ones) a day. Staying up past midnight on New Year's Eve was a very difficult task for me.