Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reference

Geeesh, I'm so frackin PO'd today. I am applying at one company. Company I am with now, the manager tells recruiter of other company that I would not be rehirable at their company. Throws me a serious frackin whammy, man. I've got other good references, but this was the manager of the lab, you know. The only reason she said that is because she knows how difficult it is to get people to come work there. One tech and a phleb quit over the last 2 weeks on the evening shift. And now it's my turn. I had an opportunity I couldn't refuse, and then this happens. Great! Now What!

I haven't even been paying any attetion to my writing lately, because I've been focusing on getting this job. This Sux!

1 comment:

Kappa no He said...

Tell me where she lives. I'll fix it. (I'm ready "Darkly Dreaming Dexter"...it's giving me ideas.) I'm so sorry to hear that though. What an awful person she is!